Replacing the engine mounts and a blocked brake hose

Geplaatst door

I have done some little repairs that have to be done on the Buick.

The motormounts are shot. Just dried out completely and one was teared apart. When accelerating the engine came loose of the mount and that is not a good thing. Time to put in some new ones.

I also had a problem with the brakes. My brake warning light was lit and i found out why when bleeding the system. There was no brake fluid coming out of the bleeder nipple. So there was the problem. A blocked brake hose. I did get it working again by pushing the dirt out with te pressure from the brake fluid. Problem solved!

Also mounted a radio. I didn’t like the black hole in the dashboard with nothing in it. I mounted an old Pioneer radio until i will find a original Delco radio.

The completely worn out motor mount:

Geef een reactie